10:54 AM

Hi everybody!
I am going to be taking a break from blogging this weekend because some family is coming over from out of state, along with my Grandparents who live two hours away! 
I haven't seen them since this past fall and I am really excited! *smiles*
My little cousins are so much fun to be with and this will be the first time some of them have even been to our house. :) 
Last Fall we got to go to their house and spend the weekend and it was a blast! 
(Below are some pics I took on the way to their house last fall. :) 

Looking out the window of the car at the amazing scenery

Pretty Fall colors 



~Kara~

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Wow, look at those colors!

    Hosting a giveaway for some great accessories if you're interested:

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, thanks! I'll check it out right now! :)

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8