What's been going on in my Life..

11:41 AM

I am reading: I kissed Dating Goodbye by, Joshua Harris


I am singing: Random songs by Toby Mac and Pure NRG


I am eating: Peanutbutter and Jelly 


I can't wait for: my cousins to come over and stay the weekend (More on that in another post)


I am reading a post from this blog today... http://apromiseforever.blogspot.com

I am wishing: It was warmer out (It's in the 60s I think)




                          "Let us come to him with thanksgiving. Let us sing psalms of praise to him."
                                                                                                                          Psalm 95:2





You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8