Am I being Fake?

10:27 AM

Sometimes I feel like I'm being a "fake."
What do I mean by that? I mean that sometimes in my blog, in church, (etc) I try to be someone I'm not.
Like for instance-I love to write but I don't think I could be just an author when I grow up. I'm not a person who can write a story 24/7 and base my life on writing stories, ya know what I mean?
I am a girl who loves to read but sometimes books can be boring and I'm not always in in the reading mood, I like being girly girl sometimes but I wear "sporty" shorts a lot and I don't like dressing up. ;) 
I love vintage but for some reason I wouldn't like a vintage looking blog. (Please explain that to me would ya?) 
I live in the country and would love to get chickens-(Yes chickens). 
I home school my seven year old brother but that doesn't mean it's always fun. 
I am VERY tall for my age and no it doesn't mean I want to play basket ball though I do enjoy dribbling a basketball around when I am bored. 
I don't wear makeup much and don't really like wearing it, (only to church or when we go somewhere other then The Dollar Store or the park). 
So that is pretty much about me. :D
I am going to try to be real in the blogging world and in real life and 
not try to look older then I really am. :)
I am going to try to be the girl God wants me to be and not someone the world wants me to be.
You are beautiful and know that God loves you just the way you are!!
Talk to you guys later. 
LOL (love our Lord), 
Kara 

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8