Creeks and River-God's amazing Creation

9:33 AM

Recently me and my sibs have been going to a park and "playing" in a creek. 
Yes I might may be a teen but who says teens can't go in creeks? *smile* 
I love anything that has do to with nature-that includes creeks and rivers alike! ;)
I think creeks and rivers are just plain fun!! It's fun to walk beside a sparkling river for a few miles or go swimming. 
Rivers and creeks are just one of God's amazing creations!!!!
When he made this earth he made sooooo many amazing things that I never stop being amazed! 




                                         Creek
                                             "Be stunned and amazed..." Isaiah 29:9


Picture from Pinterest 

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.