Easter

9:33 AM


I can't believe spring is finally here!!!!
I love flowers, Easter, and everything else that comes with spring! 
Tomorrow (Sunday) I am going to help out in the kids Sunday School class and help hide eggs with another boy. :)  (Yes I am bringing my camera to take lots of pictures of the kids hunting eggs ;)) 
The kids will get little prizes in their eggs and I know they are very excited to hunt the eggs and find some special eggs as well.
I just hope that they (and me) remember why we celebrate Easter...
So many of us forget what's the true meaning of Easter. 
The meaning of Easter is so simple yet somehow the world blocks it out all together. 
I hope that I remember Jesus this Easter! 









You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8