Pinterest

8:58 AM



                                              

Hi everyone!
I'm leaving today with family to go to my Grandparents for several days so you may not hear from me for a little bit. ;)
I decided to post things from Pinterest since I don't have much time to type. :D
                                  So cute!
                          This pic is so pretty! It reminds me of Black beauty for some reason. :D
                    jump
                                                                  Love this!!!!!


                                                    love it!
                                                                      Graceful :)

                                                      :)
                               Nothing like getting letters from your friends
                                        Love this pretty pic!!!! It is just plain amazing!!!

                   .
                          Still trying to figure out how to do this with my purity ring.
                                     Yes, every time I talk on the phone and I am getting ready to say something important. :D
                                                                  Happens all the time
Can I have this shirt? :D
LOVE!!!

YES
Very True!!!


Ok everyone! Bye for now.
In Christ,
Kara
P.S I want do to a giveaway but I need LOTS more followers so if you are new to my blog feel free to follow and if you are following thanks so much! :)
Triple PS. You can check me out on pinterest if you want. :D
                                                                               
                                                                                   

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8