My Morning. What was your's like?

10:06 AM

This morning i woke up around 6:00 and decided that it was to early to get up and fell back asleep until 6:30. I couldn't go back to sleep and decided to just go ahead and "fall" out of bed. (er tumble). If I fell out of bed I would have fallen the four or five feet out of the top bunk. Ouch. ;) 
I then watched the news to see what the weather would be for the day  and was happy to find out that it is going to be in the 70s today! YAY! :)Around 7:30 I decided for breakfast to have some chili. (Yes chili-I decided that I wanted something different for breakfast :D) 
I found out that chili for breakfast hurts your stomach and ended up chewing winter mint gum to help me feel better. 
Then (Do I keep saying "then?") I went in my room and made my bed while listening to Klove, (You can listen to Klove online and I totally recommend the station!) 
After that I got dressed into my red Micky shirt and black shorts and then (There's that "then" again) I did some stretches from this book. 
Of course after that we had to do homeschooling and we only had this day left! Well actually I still have Spanish and Science but other then that I am done. :D
Now I am listening to the newsboys song Born Again while I blog about my morning.
So there you have my morning- what was your's like?


 
Satisfy us in the morning with your steadfast love, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. Psalm 90:14






~Kara~ 

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.