Trust God? Why?

2:33 PM

  Recently I have been quoting a Bible verse from Romans when I feel like going my own way or not trusting in God. "For those who love God all things work together for good," Romans 8:28
Sometimes it's hard to trust God... Sometimes it's easier to say, "What if I do this instead?" Or, "It makes more sense to do this then what God is saying." 
When in doubt I say "my" Bible verse. 

We need to realize that things aren't going to always make sense when God says it but it is for our own good and if we go our own way we will stumble and fall and life will be very confusing and probably very unhappy. 
When we trust in God and let him lead us we will be very happy and even though the road will not always be easy we have to know that with Jesus all things are possible!
Below is a wonderful song by an amazing artist, Jamie Grace. 
Her song below talks about letting Jesus lead. :) 



You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. I love this!! Awesome Job! :D

    ~Madison~
    http://country-girl-kickin-it-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.