Yep it's me

4:34 PM

Hi everyone!
Right now I am typing away on my Grandmother's computer.
I am having an amazing time here and I took some amazing pics! :)
It snowed yesterday but today it is very pretty!!! My Grandmother and Mom are in the kitchen right now cooking supper and my Dad and Grandfather are outside cooking hamburgers on the grill. *YUM*
The sun is shining, a breeze is blowing and everyone is happy and loving being here.
Loving the fact that our family surrounds us and that dinner is on it's way soon. (Well just mostly the fact that our family is here. haha)
I got to go help with supper but I can't wait to write a full post and tell you about my week so far.
Have an amazing day.
God bless ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO,
Kara

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.