Like a good book?! Please read on farther!

7:48 AM

Me, my 11 year old sister Korin, and my Mom just finished reading a book together called, "I Dared to call him Father," by Bilquis Sheikh. 
It is an amazing book about a muslim woman who encounters God and becomes a Christian. 
At first I didn't even want to pick up the book-it looked boring and the first few pages didn't catch my attention.
As we read on I began to LOVE the book! It is a true story which made it even more amazing to read!
I totally think you should see if they have the book at your library or a Christian book store! It is a book worth reading! 

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8