A post I found that you may want to read!

8:01 AM

I read this post a girl named Emily posted on GodGirl and it was really good!
I am posting it below so you can read it as well. :)



Difference between fake and genuine




My 'status', or 'relationship' with God, isn't dependent on WHERE I go to church. It isn't based on HOW I choose to worship; whether I raise my hands, lie on the floor, or just stand with my eyes closed. In fact, these things have little value or importance in comparison to what Jesus sees. He strips down all the layers, he tears down the IMAGE, he looks beyond all that, and he sees my heart in its purest, most vulnerable form. My connection with Him is deepest in the quiet and intimate moments; when I'm alone in my bedroom and I have NOTHING TO PROVE and NO ONE to prove it to. That's when you know it's a GENUINE relationship. That is when your true character is revealed.


You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.