Quotes :)

3:03 PM

I love quotes from movies and below I posted some of my own favorite quotes from my fave movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   " Now here at the Rock we have two rules. Memorize them until you can say them in your sleep. Rule number one: obey all rules. Rule number two: no writing on the walls."
                                                                                Barney Fife from the Andy Griffith Show 




    "Narnia, Narnia, Narnia, awake. Love. Think. Speak. Be walking trees. Be talking Beasts. Be divine waters
                                                                                                                   -Aslan from Narnia 
                               Mrs Bennet and Kitty in BBC Pride and Prejudice 1995          "You don't know what I suffer" 
                                                                            -Mrs Bennet from Pride and Prejudice 


Tangled-movie-image-new "I could get used to a view like this. ...Yep, I'm used to it." Flynn Rider from the movie Tangled 


"This is the most tragical thing that has ever happened to me. " Anne Shirley from the movie Anne of Green Gables 

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. I like the quote from Tangled :-)

    I also love to quote movies!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8