Tis morning

10:34 AM

I open my Bible and gently turn the pages. 

Around me birds are chirping and the fog around me lifts and the sun starts to rise above the mountains.
I whisper a prayer to Him and glance around at the beauty of the morning. 
It is only he who could make a morning as this...



I feel peace surge through me like a gurgling brook and I feel that it was worth getting up early.
Our God is truly an awesome God!
He shows us even in the simplest ways that he is there and that he loves so!


Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth ... Psalms 98:4









You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8