What have I been up to?

4:11 PM

Yesterday we packed up and drove the two hour trip to our Grandparent's. 
We are only staying today and then leaving tomorrow but I know Korin and I will be coming back in a few weeks to help our Grandfather pick raspberries (If they ever decide to get ripe) go swimming (of course) and just have fun with our Grandparents!
I have some photos of some flowers in my Grandparent's back yard and I'll post some when I get back. :) 
The temp is HOT here and we are all trying to stay cool! I think it's in the high 80s or something. 
Later today we will have Korin's B-day cake and then just maybe we will go to the river. 
What have u guys been up to? 
Have an amazing day!
Love,
Kara 

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8