Happy, happy, Birthday to an amazing sister!

7:57 AM

                   I just wanted to wish my amazing sister Korin a Happy                      
                                         Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You are an amazing sister, Korin...

 so much fun to be around...

an artist after God's own heart...


(Baking cookies at Christmas) 

And a person I love taking pictures of! (haha)
I love you soooo much!
Love your big sis,
Kara
xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Happy Birthday to Korin! Hope she had a great day! Btw, those are really good pictures of her! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8