Hola everyone

8:22 PM

Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!
I have some good news and I have some bad news......

Bad News: My red  Sam Sung camera which I named "Sam"..... His screen went white and black..... Sad right?!!!!! I know-I loved that little camera..... :( :(

Good News: I was able to get a camera with the money I've been saving!!!! it's a Nikon, black, and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is not small like Sam but I still love it and I've been snapping pictures since I got it on Friday!!!!!

More Good News: I am trying to fink a Nikon name for her/him. Nikki maybe? Nikey?
If you have an name ideas please comment!!!!

Even More Good News: I have 19 followers!!!! hip Hip hooray!!!
Thanks soooooo much to all you followers and readers!!!!! :)
 If I get 20 followers I want to do a giveaway. Nothin big-but just a giveaway to celebrate summer, 20 followers, etc.
I want to do something creative so I am working on that.  :)

So there's the bad news and the good news.
Tomorrow I want to post some pics from my new camera so be lookin for that! :)
Talk er type you guys later!
Adios!
In Christ,
Kara

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8