Linking It up here

9:50 AM









What I expect of the summer..

homemade lemonade// reading lots of books// smores// going to see friends//blue skies// sitting around just doing nothing// bare feet in the grass//swimming// staying up late// picking berries//getting letters from friends//summer blog parties// photo shoots//baby sitting little siblings//long walks// 

Linking it up here:


You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Hey Kara! Thanks for linking up to Hannah's blog! Btw this is Madison!the other host for the blog party! Anyway! Thought you might wanna check this out http://fountainofmercy.blogspot.com/2012/06/polyvore-contest.html

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.