1:01 PM


Saw this link up thingy here and decided to join in the fun!


1. Do you have any real-life blog friends?
Not really. (None that I have met face to face)


2. Which blogger(s) are you just dying to meet?
You mean want to meet? Hmmm...

ElishaTaliaKara and a few more..


3. Which blogger's closet do you want to raid?

Elisha




4. You are stuck on an island. Which blogger would you want with you to help you survive?
I don't know... Maybe Kara

5. The first blogger you remember meeting and "connecting" with?
Never met any blogger..

6. Any blogger(s) that you admire and look up to?
Lots... Everyone from my blogging list. :) 

7. Who is the craziest/funniest blogger?
I don't know... haha
8. There's a reality TV show for bloggers, who would you want to be cast with you?
Kara, Talia, Mikaylah , and anyone else I mentioned in this link up along with several other bloggers!!!!!

9. Some bloggers have really cool jobs, anybody you'd like to switch jobs with?
http://one-beloved.blogspot.com/

10. Favorite blog design?
Lucia

Have a lovely day!



You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8