Summer blog party! (Day 1)

9:50 AM

Hey everyone!
Today is the FIRST day of my summer blog party!!!! 
I know I only have 17 followers but I still want to have a summer blog party!
I just want to do something to celebrate this awesome summer! :D :D
I plan on having a blog button for the blog party soon so your'll have to wait for that. :) 
The name of my blog party is going to be....


             Sunshine and  pink lemonade


 Name sounds familiar right? (hint, hint-my shop name sunshine and Pink Lemonade )
I don't know how long this blog party will last-it could last for a month or all summer or even just two weeks.
It is almost "I don't know when it will end" blog party. :D
To kick off my blog party I am going to show you guys one of my FAVE cookie recipes from one of my friends Talia. 
I made the cookies a few months ago and they are Delicious! 
                              Cowboy Cookies




What you will need" 
1 cup of shortening 
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of brown sugar 
2 eggs 
1 tsp of vanilla
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of salt 
1/2 tsp of baking powder
2 cups of flour 
1 cup of oats 
1 package of chocolate chips 






What you need to do:
Preheat the oven to 350* F. In a large bowl beat the shortning and sugars. Add the eggs and vanilla and then beat. Add flour and mix. Add oats and mix. Add the chocolate chips  and mix well. 
Put cookies in small balls on cookie shet, widely spaced. 
Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cook. Remove from sheet and place on cooling wire rack. Keep making cookies intil dough runs out. Store in plastic container. 
Have an awesome day!
Love,
Kara 


You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8