Summer Blog party: Day 3 (Thought this was cute)

7:40 AM



Girl: Will you pick me up if I ever fell down?
Boy: No. 
 

Girl: Would you wipe away the tears when I’m sad?
Boy: Never. 

 Girl: Will you still love me when I look my worst?
Boy: Nope.

 Girl: At least you’re honest. :(





 Boy: I wouldn’t pick you up if you fell because...

:) 
I would catch you before you even hit the ground....♥


I wouldn’t wipe away your tears because...



I’ll make sure there’s nothing for you to ever be sad about....♥
 

I wouldn’t love you when you look your worst because...


  that’s impossible. You always look you’re best, even when you think you don’t.....♥  I love you more than anything, always remember that......♥



(I was just looking around on a blog and saw this on a blog and had to re post it!) 
Love, 
Kara 

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8