BTW

2:32 PM

BTW everyone,
I am trying to raise money on my shop http://sunshineandpinklemonade.blogspot.com/ so I can make these things called action packs for people over seas-action packs are where you request for an action pack bag and they will send you a bag to feel with clothes, blankets, school supplies, etc.
(I saw how to do it on this newsletter I get over mail called Martyred for Christ)
Please help me with my goal to raise money for this or just simply pray for people overseas and here in the USA who are going hungry or do not have Bibles in their own languages!
Love,
Kara


You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8