12:15 PM

I am entering a writing and editing contest here!

                               I edited this photo they gave anyone who wanted to do it:


Paragraph about the picture (The squirrel's talking to us btw):
"Hey-name's Chester and I uhhh.... need a little help here!!!! Hello? Anyone there? Hello??!!! If anyone is there please help me!!!!! I have been here practically all night!!!  
Yes, you over there by the back door taking the picture please help me! 
GET ME DOWN!

haha-please do not ask me how I came up with naming him Chester! haha.
Love,
Kara 
                                                                   

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. haha Kara I love it!!! Thanks so much for entering my contest, and great entries!!! haha Chester is the perfect name for the squirrel! :)
    ~Hannah

    throughmykeyboard.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8