My Poll

2:11 PM

Hey Everyone!
I was just looking at the results so far on my poll, "Could you blog more about?"
So far it's a tie for "you", Photography, God and crafts.
I guess I have never posted any craft ideas before (except for my "lovely" crayon art) and I haven't done any recent photography in a while!
Be on the look out for a craft post or a vlog on a craft anytime in the near future!
Have an awesome day!
xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Hey Kara- just wanted to let you know that you won the photo edit challenge and caption challenge over at my blog!! (http://www.designedtoinspire7.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8