Please Pray

8:31 PM

Everyone,
My Great Grandma isn't doing to well-she was supposed to have opened heart surgery today but wasn't able to.
I won't go into all the details but please guys pray for her!
I should have asked earlier but kept logging off after I remembered I wanted to ask you guys.
Thanks!

pray pray pray.

Pray! Pray! Pray!!!!
Yes please also pray for all those who were in the shooting in colorado!!!! Our country needs Jesus!!!

pray pray pray
Be a prayer warrior with me!
Pray
pray
pray
Pray


Images from Pinterest 



You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. I will be praying for your great-grandmother! I hope everything goes well with the open heart surgery. Great post Kara!!

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.