Award (The people I award are all you guys! :)

3:21 PM


I have been awarded the award above from Britt. Thanks so much Britt! :)

Rules:
1. Award some/all of your commenters who have no blogs but comment anyway. 
2. Award five bloggers who comment frequently and/or encourage you.
3. Post the button and the rules in your post.
4. Be sure to thank the person who awarded you.
Ok so here is who I award!

Anyone who has ever commented! :) 
I know that is not what you are supposed to do but it makes me feel mean to pick certain people, ya know?
Thanks again Britt for the award!
Love,
Kara 

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Thanks for doing the post Kara- you are so welcome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8