I've Been awarded again! :)

4:24 PM



Hey Everyone!
Madison  awarded me this awarded. (Look Below!) Thanks so much Madison!!!!!!!!!


Here is what the sunshine award means, "bloggers who positively and creatively
 inspire others in the blogosphere."  
Of course all awards have rules for awarding people. Rules below. (Please read with care if you have been awarded)

 First, the nominee must
thank the blogger that nominated her and link back to
her blog. Next she must nominate ten bloggers for the
award, and let them know. Then, she must answer a 
list of ten questions and post to her blog.  Finally, the
Sunshine Award button must be posted on the blog

                                                    Blogs of Sunshine:
(I hope it's ok that I didn't do ten blogs....)

Ok so now I make up ten questions I guess and answer them?

1. How many siblings do ya have? 5

2. Favorite color: I have tons! :D

3. Pets? Two cats and a dog 

4. Your favorite state?  I don't know-I haven't been to that many... I like NC and WV but like I said I haven't been to to many.

5. What is your favorite Disney Movie? Tangled or Beauty and the Beast. 

6. Do you prefer the country or city? Country

7.  Favorite hobby? Photography

8.  Favorite way to paint your nails? Lots of sparkles and bright colors

9.  Do you have any pen pals? Yup 

10.  What is 3 random things about you? I like chocolate, am scared of spiders and like ridding my bike.

Adios,
Kara  





You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Thanks! :) I put it on my awards page:

    http://emmakate101.blogspot.com/p/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Kara! :) I'll post it on my blog soon! (Lordwilling)

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.