Victory!

12:26 PM

Victory!
Friday I got my new glasses (which I L-O-V-E them) and yesterday I put my hair in a pony tail! Ok so you may be thinking, "Victory? Why? Because you put your hair in a pony tail?"
It is a small victory for me to put my hair up-
1. my hair was way to short before
2. I haven't even tried to put my hair up much before so I was pretty excited that it stayed in all through church this morning and everything.

Sorta weird looking there ;)


Side View

Ok so there you go-my new glasses and my pony tail. :D The pics are sorta blurry since they were taken over the web cam so I will try to get better ones soon! So what about you? have you had any small victories lately? Maybe a new pair of glasses or perhaps braces?
P.S Pics not taken in my room ;)



You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. You are so pretty! I love your ponytail and your new glasses :) I might be getting braces soon, not sure :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! :) You are so sweet!

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8