And Today I'm...

1:30 PM

Today Korin and I plan on grabbing our cameras and have a sister photo shoot.
The day is perfect for one! Have you ever noticed how blue the sky gets in fall? The way the clouds look as if you could almost touch them?
Fall days are awesome and I can't wait to get out and snap pictures!
Have an amazing day!
Oh and by the way check our Britt's newest post here! It is a very encouraging post about school and trying our best. :)


Love,


You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. What a great post! :) Aww...thanks so much for mentioning my blog post! you are so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I agree, the sky is always bluest in Fall. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8