Back!!!

1:10 PM

Hey Everyone!
Yes the break was short but I'm back. The break did me good even though it was only over the weekend and somehow I felt more relaxed then I do being on the computer a lot.
I ended my break yesterday but I didn't feel like blogging and skipped through blogger instead of seeing every single new blog post like I usually do.
Today was a different kind of break though- a break from school!!! *yay* My sister had an eye appointment this morning so I decided to go with her and my Mom.
Afterwards my Mom took us out to Kohls and then for smoothies.
Glad for the break but really tired now- I always wondered though, how come you are always tired after a short shopping trip and you sat in the car most of the time?

Oh and while on my break I got awarded by Madeline. :)
Thanks so much Madeline!

Rules:


1. Normally this is where it says "thank the person who gave you the award and leave a link to their blog etc. etc." Well, you can do that if you want. I mean, if you like the award and you're glad you got it and you can do that. Or you can just copy this and have people listen to me rambling. :)

 I did that above. 

2. Answer the five questions set out for you and make the next five questions for the people that you nominate.  So, if you get awarded, here are your five questions:

3. OK, so usually there's a "NO TAGBACKS" rule. I'm here to say that in #3 of this award you can tag or not tag or whatever you want to do. Agreed? Agreed. ;)

4. Award five people (at the least) or as many as you like this award.

Madeline's Questions:

Are you homeschooled? If not, then what sort of school do you go to? Yes I am. :)
What's your favorite quote? Hmmm, that one is tough. There is some from Pinterest I like:
wow soooo true
 
Are you an aunt/uncle? Nope
How many people are in your {close} family {did you know? One of my {older} cousins once removed or something is married to Jennifer Garner's sister. I don't know who she is, but apparently she's famous}? How many people are in my close family? I have a BIG family so my guess is 30 maybe or more. 
What's your {clothing} style? I couldn't say except that it is unique-I wear a lot of jean stuff to church (jean skirts, Jean jacket etc) and I like converse shoes (is that how you say it?). 

I award all my followers! Sorry if I am not being more specific but I feel bad just naming off a few of you. :)
Here is my questions:

Do you like music? If so what kind?
Are you a country or city girl?
Think of a blog that randomly comes into your head right now-what is it? 
What is your fave way to paint you nails?
Do you have a favorite site (blogs not included)?
What is two hobbies you wish you had?

Have an amazing day!!!




                                                                   Love,


You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8