Fall Photos

1:53 PM











Saturday I got up around six thirty and began the morning with reading my Bible and my Soul Surfer devotional. Then I grabbed my camera for an all day photo shoot. It was already an amazing morning and I don't think it could have been prettier! 
A heavy fog rested over the field by our house and the sky was a mixture of blue and dashes of pink. I ended up over the fence and took so many photos but didn't want to stop! 
Later that evening I went over to the cornfield across the street with my Dad and siblings and right as the sun was disappearing over the mountains I took my last photos for the day. 
I counted my pictures the next day and I had taken over 55 photos! I don't think friday could have been any better. :) 

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. I can't see the pictures. :(

    xoxo,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great post!! I have a soul surfer devotional book to- I love it :) Great post and sounds like a wonderful day : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see the pictures either... I hope you can fix it, because they sound like they're really pretty! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! I can't see the pictures either! lol

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8