Link it up

1:06 PM


A link up is going on here over @ Britt's blog! Awesome right? 

1. What browser do you use for the internet? Google 
2. Do you text? nope
3. Are you a visual learner? Yes I think so
4.Do you know how fast you type? (wpm) (if you don't know- test this out to see how fast you can!) I played this before and got a speed of 22 wpm with a 76.6% accuracy but also I had a hard time figuring out what do do at first. haha
5. Have you ever felt more comfortable/involved on your blog life than in real life? maybe. Sometimes, anyway. I feel comfortable with my family and friends in real life than on the computer so it depends. 
6.What does beauty mean to you (definition)? Beauty to me isn't what you look like on the outside but the inside-to me that means you are caring and try to be cheerful in all times, the good and the bad. To me it also means you don't look down on those who are younger or those who may do things differently then we do but encourage them and be a friend to them.  It means you show Jesus in everything you say and do and by doing that you are beautiful inside and out! 
7. Have you ever thought if you will have your blog when you get married/older? Yes I have! I would love to keep this blog in the future but I don't know what God will do in my life and how busy I will be. 

Love, 


You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. Thanks so much for linking up Kara- what great answers!!! I love your definition of beauty!! Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt, your welcome! :) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bоokmarked!!, I lovе yοuг wеbsіte!
    Here is my web site ; Nikon D5100 magazin online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, аmazing weblog format! How long hаѵe уou еver beеn bloggіng foг?
    you made blogging lοoκ easу. The entire glance of your site іs magnificent,
    as smaгtlу as the contеnt!
    Also visit my weblog :: aparate foto nikon

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.