NaNoWriMo

1:21 PM



Hey Everyone!

I just joined NaNoWrimo a few weeks back, which I just heard about last year but since the writing thing was already over I just waited till now to make an account.
I can't wait till November to began writing my story and I am already trying to think about what I should write about. :D
This is where you come in!
I need you guys to comment with story ideas with what I can write on and stuff. I love writing different types of stories but my fave things are about the wild west, Indians and the such. More specifically I like writing adventure stories if you get my meaning. I also like the stories to have purpose-to hopefully show people something. :)
So do you have any ideas? I would love any suggestions you may have so please do comment!

So everyone I will leave you with something funny from Pinterest that made me laugh. :)
love dory!!!
Have an amazing day! 




You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. haha, that is funny!

    as for story idea, i don't have many ideas, but i will definitely let you know if any come to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHH! NaNoWriMo! Best. Thing. EVER!!!!! I get really really really excited for NaNoWriMo. Like, really. I was excited when I saw your blog title post.

    Okay, moving on...for my stories, I write..
    1) something with a good message
    2) a story about a teen girl so I can better relate
    3) a story with good, well developed characters
    4) a story about something that interests me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love NaNoWriMo! I came over through Brittney's blog to which I came to through Leah's blog. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8