Photo Contest

2:06 PM

Hey Everyone! 

I decided to have a random photo contest. :) The subject?

"The Little Things in Life" That could mean something as tiny as a ladybug 

Or maybe something like this

Or this

You don't have to have a pro camera or be  photography crazy to enter. :) Go through your pics in your camera or take some snap shots now and then blog about it and comment the link. Or send me the link to it on facebook or something. 
However you do just comment below with the link and that is all you have to do. 
 This ends the end of Sept so you have around two weeks to enter!
Love,





You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8