The Bible... our GPS and Map

12:30 PM

GPS-one of the most used things in cars (I'm sure), maps (not so famous but still used) map quest  and google maps.
All this stuff help us get us where we want to go, they give us directions, and help us get back on track when we are lost.

The Bible is like our GPS, map, map quest and google maps all rolled up into one.
The Bible gives us direction when we don't know which way to go, it gets us back on track when we are lost and need to know which way to turn. Better still our "map" is written and laid down by our Father and amazing God.
He wrote the Bible just for us, and he gave it to us as a guide so no matter what happens in our lives we will know which way to turn.


                                                      





You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.