Weekend random

1:27 PM

This weekend I'm.......


Loving this song...


Looking at this stuff on Pinterest.....

Mom: What does IDK, LY, and TTYL mean? Me: I don't know, love you, talk to you later. Mom: Okay, I'll ask your sister.

haha <3

I'd like to keep calm, but...

Yorkie


Checking out these blogs....

Listening to this radio station...


Trying Random stuff on Picmonkey...
Saved By Grace Creations

And that pretty much wraps up my weekend. What have you been up to this weekend? Anything exciting happen?







You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Kara- I love the quote about the TTYL and other abbreviated words- that was hilarious!! I also liked the ones on Tangled too!! Great post!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks dear, for mentioning my bloggo! :) I love the pics you shared, especially the Keep Calm one with Tangled... I love "Tangled"! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8