A Fallish Post

1:59 PM







Photo shoots with my siblings, read, home schooling,  making caramel brownies and warm cinnamon apples pretty much wraps up my week.  I can totally see that it's fall and I have taken the opportunity to snap about a dozen "fallish" photos over the weeks. Another thing I have discovered is Cinnamon apples. They are the best ever fall snack/dessert!!! (Recipe Below!) 

Fall Apples
You will simply need one small apple (Cut and peeled), brown sugar, cinnamon, and a tad bit of water. Put your apples in a small glass bowl and sprinkled desired amount of cinnamon and brown sugar. (Don't put a bunch of either unless you want very spicy and way to sweet apples. 
Put about one tablespoon of water over the apples ( add more or less depending on how big your apple was). Put in microwave for about a minute and top with whipped cream if desired. 
Enjoy your yummy treat! 
(Thought this pic was pretty cool!)

















You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Pretty pictures! What is the third one of? It looks like homemade almond roca... if it is, I'm jealous! Braces restrict me from eating said deliciousness....

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.