A Very Random post on the winner of my earrings contest and some updates

1:57 PM

Hola everyone!
First of all I need to announce the winner of my name those earrings contest. It is a little overdo but I hesitated because the polls on my blog stopped working and the results deleted somehow without me wanting them to "leave".
So the winner of earrings contest is....

Aqua Rain by, Kassidy!!!!

Congrats Kassidy, you've won 50% off my Etsy shop and your name, "Aqua Rain" will be used to name my earrings!!!!!!!
Ok now you readers, you are probably thinking how unfair this is since this is slight guess on what I last saw.
To make it fair as possible Madeline I will also give you 50% off my shop as well though your name "Blue Dazzle" won't be used I hope this evens it out for you! =)
Ok, girls e-mail me @ youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com to claim your prize. :D
Congrats to both of you!!! <3 <3

Now for my NanoWriMo update.....
This may confuse you'all but I have decided not to do it this year......
I know, I'm a little overdo for deciding two days before it begins but I now realize I am going to be much to busy this year and after thinking (and yes, praying) I think it's the right thing to do.
For all of you who wanted to do a guest post: I can still post your guest post! I enjoy guest posters on here and will be more then happy to post them here on my blog over the month. =)

Last thing I want to say is...
PRAY!
Please guys, pray for all those who are going to be hit by this hurricane coming over to the coast. So many people will and are going to be effected by this massive storm.

Matthew 21:22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”

WAIT!! I just noticed the polls are now working!!! YAY!!! Yes Kassidy is the winner but I still don't know if the polls added up all the votes so Madeline I will still give you 50%still. :D
Anyway this post is all quite random so I hope I didn't confuse you all to much. Haha anyway...



Your Sister in Christ,



You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. It's quite okay, I entered for fun. Right now I'm saving up for a trip to England {yeah... it's going to take a lot of money...}, so I'd rather not have the discount so I won't be tempted! Thanks anyhow. :)
    ~Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay girl, this is the first time I think I have visited your blog in a few months, and let me say one thing: IT LOOKS AMAZING! Who did it for you? I'll have to email you ... I haven't talked to you in a long time! Keep up the fabulous blog! LOVE IT!
    -Mikaylah
    beautifuldiscretion.blogspot.com
    Founder of the blog for young women :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Britt did it for me-I know she did an amazing job. :) If you want she does free blog designs (the link http://designedtoinspire7.blogspot.com/. :)
      I know we haven't-I miss talking! :)
      Thanks so much!

      Delete
  3. Thank you Kara! I hope the earrings sell fantasticaly! I'm saving up for the holiday season, so I won't be able to spend money in your shop :( Thanks anyway!
    ~Kassidy`

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8