Devos that I need to get back on doing

1:09 PM

Maybe you've noticed I have not been  posting devos on here as much as I use to.... 
I've only had this blog for a few months and I've already slacked on talking about God and I have to admit I feel guilty for not doing it as much as I should. 
I've decided to get back to writing a devo at least once a week and I want it to relate it to something we as girls may be facing. 
Any things you would like me to post on (Please comment!)?

Have an amazing day everyone!






You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Hmm, maybe witnessing, the importance of the Bible in our day-to-day lives, modesty, living out our faith to where Christ is shining through us, etc. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.