I was awarded (Check it out to see if you were too!)

12:11 PM

Thanks to Hannah for awarding me on her blog! :)


Here are my answers to the questions. :D



1. What is your favorite Holiday Movie?

Hmm I have a lot of favorites... I forget what it is called but it's about Jesus' birth. :) 

2. What is your favorite flower?
daisies

3. What is your favorite (non-alcoholic) drink?
lemonade or Pepsi 

4. What is your passion?
Serving God 


5. What is your favorite time of the year?
Christmas or Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite time of the day?

Afternoon


7. What is your favorite physical activity?
biking or playing football with my Dad

8. What is your favorite vacation?
When I got to meet my friend for the first time!!

I award:


Love,


You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Thanks a ton for awarding me!

    P.S. I'm so sorry about not sending you a guest post! Sandy is my only excuse, and it's really not a good one {for my family. We only lost electricity for a day}. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok. :) I understand! The storm hit a lot of people...

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.