It's Fall part 1: Fall Mocha Recipe

2:25 PM


When you think of fall what do you think of? Hot coca?  A yummy Mocha? Spices? Leaves? Pumpkins? Cinnamon? I think of all the above and probably 100 more things. Haha.
Anyway I found this recipe from the back of a half and half carton a few weeks back and decided to try it.
It is sooo good and I think you should make it! It reminded me in every way of fall. :)

2 c strong hot coffee
1/3 c instant hot coca mix
2 Tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
3/4 c Half and Half

Pour ingredients in a small saucepan and stir until dissolved. Cook over medium heat for about four minutes-stir every once and awhile.
Keep on burner until heated through and then pour into two mugs. Top with whipped cream if desired.

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8