I've been enjoying.....

1:24 PM

 bookish girl.


going through old pictures// watching Facing the Giants//watching the leaves change//singing along with the radio// having a clean room (finally!)// pink fingernail polish// blue jeans// rainy days//

Orange



inspiring songs// finding good books to read// finally understanding stuff in my science// getting to sleep in this weekend// learning how to count to 15 in Spanish// having fun playing games with my siblings// making bracelets and earrings


(^Awesome song!)

What have you been enjoying this month?


You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. What a neat post. I enjoyed reading your list!!!! some of my favorites were in your list!! I really like that song by Tenth Avenue North too. They are one of my favorite bands! :) thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8