NaNoWriMo

10:13 AM


Generic 180x180
Hey everyone!
I am getting excited and nervous for NaNoWriMo and it is like only two weeks away!
I am still decided on what I should write about even though I have a general idea but other then that    I am fine. Haha.
 For all you who have tried out NaNoWriMo before I do have a few questions and here they are....

1. What does it mean being a buddy on NaNoWriMo?
2.  What is your advice on doing NaNoWriMo?
3. Can you give me a little info on what you can do on NaNowriMo and where I began writing my novel?

Have an amazing day everyone

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. I've been considering entering NaNoWriMo, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to join. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara! Here is the right link to my profile on NanoWrimo :) Thanks for letting me know it didn't work! :))
    http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/isabelcaroline998

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily! I made you my buddy on there. :D

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8