Being thankful this Thanksgiving

12:57 PM

I love Jesus because....





As Thanksgiving slowly approaches I want to remember to be thankful. Not just say, "Yeah I am thankful," but really and truly mean it. I want to thank God for all the things He does for us because like the quote in the picture above He gave us everything (aka eternal life).
This year (and every year technically) there is sooo many things to thank God for!!
Just to name a few..

1. The freedom to worship God in church
2. the freedom to vote
3. God's love
4. family
5. encouraging friends
6. the trials God lets us go through to teach us



    Psalm 107:1
    "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."



 

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.