Christmas Countdown: Christmas Music

7:58 PM

Days Til Christmas: 27

Hey everyone!
One of the best things about Christmas for me is the music. I don't really have a favorite song but here is just a few to get you in the mood for Christmas. :)




                                            
                                           ^ This one is an amazing by Chris Tomlin!!

That is only three of the ones I like but I know a place where you can listen to Christmas Christmas music online! Head over here to Klove and go to the Christmas music player for some awesome Christmas music. :) Merry Christmas!
Love, 

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8