My Bucket list: two things done

11:23 AM

Hey everyone!
Remember my bucket list? Well now I can say I have 2 things marked off!
Just look below to see what I've done in the past day to mark two things off at one time! :)





1. be in two different states at once

2.  smash a pie in someone's face (just for fun not be mean!)

3.  star in a movie

4. Learn how to do a cartwheel

5. Have a pet bunny

6. dance in the rain

7. watch a meteor shower

8. surf

9. Let my hair grow out

10. learn to play an instrument

11. dip dye my hair

12. Go to a for real concert

13. speak a language fluently

14. write a novel

15. rope swing into the water

16. put a message in a bottle

17.  own the dog I always wanted

18. create a secret family recipe

19. visit ground zero

20. spend a weekend with my BFF

21. go to Disney World

22. build a tree house

23. Go on a mission trip

24.  Got o FL

25. meet a singer like Toby Mac or Jamie Grace

26. sleep on the beach

27. walk through a field at night

28. swim with dolphins

30. visit a castle

31.  own a photography blog

32. publish a book

33. walk in the woods early in the morning

34.  Learn how to drive a car

35.  buy something on Etsy

36.  take pictures at a wedding

37.     have 40 followers on Saved by Grace

38. win a photography contest on a blog

39. get a job

40. lead someone to Christ

41.   babysit someone other then my siblings

42. become a trail guide on Wonderzone.com

43.  someone ask me to do a guest post on their blog

44.  meet all my online friend's

45. do a vintage photo shoot and actually like the pics I took

46.  watch October Baby

47. own the Soul Surfer Movie

48. Read the whole Sierra Jensen series

49.   pet a panda

50.  have a sleepover

51. try nutella

52. Ride a horse without someone leading it

53.  Go Hunting

54.  own a VW

The first one? Well I can say it is taking some time to actually grow my hair out but it has went from this (last year)....





To this......

So yeah I look really different from last year and I don't know how much more I want to grow out my hair but I have to say it has grown out so I can say, "I have grown out my hair." :)'
The next one was, "Have 40 followers," well yesterday I looked on my dashboard and was excited to see a new follower!!!! So two things I can now mark off! :) 
I actually want to add one more thing to my already huge list. :) 

55.  Leave a note in a Library book

have an amazing day everyone!


LOVE <3,


You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. I love your list and glad you've already marked off two. Awesome!!! Have a great weekend!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8