Looking over the year

3:32 PM

















Highlights of the year....

photo shoots// making lemonade// Jesus fest// new cats// trying new recipes for a mocha // making yummy desserts// reaching my goal of 40 followers (thanks guys!)// getting a new Nikon camera// learning how to make earrings ( I got some more beads and stuff for Christmas so I should be making some more soon. Thanks to my Mom and Dad <3) // meeting my friend for the first time  (I met her over the internet and then we got together this past summer)// having my first giveaway// roasting marshmallows// finding some encouraging blogs// spending time with my family

As you can see I cut my break a little short but I wanted to share some highlights (and photos) of the year with you guys. 2012 had gone by so fast! I can't believe in just a few short days we will be saying " 2013"!
What was some highlights of your year? Are you doing anything for the new year?
Love,

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Kara! I have the same purity ring as you! ;) Thanks for the pictures. Have a very happy new year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's cool! :) Your welcome and Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8