My Heart Goes out to Them

12:30 PM

  
There are no words to describe the tragedy that took place in a school in Connecticut.
No words at all... the horrible things that happened makes a lot of us say, "Why did God allow this to happen?"
No one can answer that and say for sure they know because only God knows why it happened but I do ask for you to join me in praying for the victims families.
 Can you imagine waking up knowing that your brother, sister, daughter, son, cousin or some member of your family or one of your friends is no longer there?
This is a very, very sad and not only is the tragedy of the killing of those kids sad but it's sad how our country has got to this point. The killing of innocent children.
I hope I am making sense guys because it's hard to know exactly what to say...

Love,


You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. That is horrible, I can't understand why people would do that... ;( Some people are just so... messed up. I'm praying for them.

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8