What I have been up to

1:21 PM

Songs I've been listening to: Anything on Klove or Air1 plus old Christmas music. :)
Books I've been reading: My Bible and the Christy and Todd Collage years By Robin Jones Gunn
Movies I've been watching: The Christmas Shoes and episodes from Little House on the Prairie
What I Plan on doing this weekend: Go Christmas Caroling, read, catch up on school work and bake cookies.

So how had everyone been doing? Sorry for the lack of posting devos, pics and just posts in general. I have been pretty busy with homeschooling. :)
I should have a "real" post soon. :)

In Christ,

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8