2013

2:16 PM



I woke up this morning and needless to say I actually forgot it was 2013 instead of 2012 until my Grandma reminded me by turning on the news. ;)
I still can't believe that a year has past us by! It seems like it was just January first 2012 and that it shouldn't be January First, 2013 at 1:59 pm.

When I think about 2012 memories run through my head, some good and some bad. It had been a year full of ups and downs! God made 2012 a blessed year for me though; a time of growing in my relationship with Him and I anticipate what God has in store for me in this new year!  
So happy 2013 everyone and I pray that this new year be full of God's blessings!



Picture Via Pinterest

In Him,

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8