Seeking Peace and Comfort

1:26 PM


Have you ever had one of those days where nothing seems to be going right and everything you are doing seems so far from being perfect? We have to remember that God is there on our bad days along with our really good days.
We should never forget to go to Jesus and seek peace and comfort! I am posting a video from Jamie Grace below that is an encouraging song about seeking comfort through Jesus Christ. 


""Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
                                                                                                 Matthew 11:28

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Wow, what a great post!! I love that verse!! and what a fabulous song!! I never heard that one by her before! thanks for sharing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song! Thanks so much for the encouragement! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8